Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. Through its three brands, Kajeet, Arterra Mobility, and Otarris, the company is a leading wireless solutions provider enabling companies, education, and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Arterra Mobility, a division of Kajeet, is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Otarris provides innovative and optimized wireless solutions to the SMB market. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is composed of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
Business Development Executive (Wireless)
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is an individual who has proven new business development experience in the wireless industry. This seasoned sales professional will have demonstrated success in identifying, qualifying, landing, and growing new client accounts utilizing solution selling techniques and leveraging relationships with channel partners.
The ideal candidate must be an effective strategist and communicator who can take a proactive, consultative approach in developing new business opportunities. The BDE will be expected to consistently meet and exceed new client growth quotas of approximately $700-$800K annually.
This position will report to the Director of Sales and work closely with operations, product development, and marketing staff. The BDE will work remotely in territory out of their home location.
Preferential consideration will be given to candidates with demonstrated relevant experience in the wireless communications market. Only true new business “hunters” need apply.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
· Identify and drive sales opportunities through the pipeline process to contract and award.
· Cultivate relationships and grow new business revenue with prospects through a consultative approach designed to identify their needs and requirements.
· Initiate, respond to, and follow up on sales inquiries and leads by telephone, email, or in-person.
· Work collaboratively with internal staff to identify prospect needs and develop and implement appropriate solutions and deliverables.
· Effectively utilize and update information within the CRM tool (Salesforce™). Maintain clean lead, contact, and activity records to ensure accurate reporting.
· Conduct research and closely monitor intelligence about prospective clients, mobile workforce markets, and upcoming contracts and procurements.
· Monitor and assist initial new account launches and identify follow-on sales opportunities.
· Prepare sales forecasts and strategies and report those to sales management.
· Participate in sales training and process improvement forums.
· Adhere to sales processes and protocols to ensure consistency.
· Develop high-quality quotes, proposals, and presentations.
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
· MUST possess a ‘hunter’ mentality and have the ability, skills and aptitude to generate new business.
· 10+ years of strategic, consultative sales experience in a technical and service-oriented business.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
· Excellent interpersonal skills combined with demonstrated experience in sales and account management and the ability to present solutions to client needs.
· A high-level of drive, discipline, creativity and motivation.
· Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
· An ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented team environment.
· Strong organizational, planning, analytical, negotiation, and decision-making skills
· Capable of juggling multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines
· Excellent computer skills (including CRM systems, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law. Kajeet, Otarris, and Arterra Mobility are trademarks of Kajeet, Inc.