Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Kajeet is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Kajeet provides innovative and optimized wireless data solutions to the SMB, Enterprise and Public Sector market across North America. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is comprised of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and will have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
Channel Marketing Manager
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy for multiple marketing programs, with a focus on driving engagement with Kajeet channel partners. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this role maintains responsibility over a wide variety of marketing tactics for assigned programs.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
• Partner marketing: Plan, manage and deliver partner-related marketing programs and tactics (events, partner shows, webinars, trainings, digital programs, sponsorships, sponsored content) together with channel partners and internal stakeholders for awareness building and lead generation. Plan & maintain a calendar of this activity to share internally, manage deliverables, and optimize value.
• Marketing Strategy: Support the development of channel marketing plans including market sizing, addressable market opportunity, segmentation, opportunity profiles. Develop annual and quarterly channel marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align to overall channel strategy and pipeline targets.
• Event & webinar management: Manage all aspects of Kajeet hosted, partner hosted or co-sponsored 3rd party events, webinars and conferences. Including scheduling, content coordination with other teams, registrations, promotion across email, social and advertising channels, and follow-up nurture enrollment, post-event.
• Product Communications: Ensure delivery product announcements and support training to partners and applicable associations, including feature releases and updates, especially related to relevant technical and product integrations.
• Content & Asset development: Work closely with marketing leadership and external agencies on the development of compelling campaign copy & marketing content and assets utilizing approved brand assets & design templates to support partner marketing & event promotion. Develop a variety of content formats (e.g. written copy, print collateral, landing pages, event invites/promotion materials, graphical or video assets)
• Sales enablement: Work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop effective sales and marketing tools that enable sales to successfully win new business and renew and expand existing customers. Provide direction and/or drive the creation of channel marketing specific content including web content, collateral, white papers, customer presentations, customer case studies, ROI models and solution demos. Create regular communications to ensure sales teams are aware of current marketing initiatives & messaging. Manage and maintain the Partner Portal, including homepage content, on-demand channel enablement, partner certification process, and other ongoing portal maintenance
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
• 5+ Years in similar channel marketing role in B2B product / SaaS business
• Proven 3rd party relationship building skills
• Experience managing lead generation and qualification via inbound marketing
• High level presentation creation skills
• Demonstrated written communication skills
• Experience using marketing automation tools and reporting systems
• Working knowledge of digital channels and tools to promote software products
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.