Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Kajeet is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Kajeet provides innovative and optimized wireless data solutions to the SMB, Enterprise and Public Sector market across North America. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is comprised of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and will have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is an individual who will guide customers through the onboarding process and beyond, with a heavy emphasis on the technical aspects of our services and the customers’ deployed solutions. The CSM will be working directly with our customers to ensure that their experiences with Kajeet’s services and solutions are successful and exceed their expectations.
This role will have a heavy technical focus and center around supporting our customer’s varying technology needs. The CSM will be familiar with all of Kajeet’s technical offerings and be able to match the right services and solutions to the customers’ needs. This includes matching up the best cellular devices and technologies, recommending the most suited wireless carriers, and working with our customers to integrate their solution to our platforms by leveraging our robust API capabilities.
The CSM will understand what solutions our customers have deployed, what Kajeet services are being used in their deployed solutions, and what the customers consider success. The CSM will be working with our internal groups, as well as many external resources, including our carrier partners and hardware OEM’s.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
· Assisting our sales and solution engineering teams in creating and pitching solutions that will win over our customers and meet their needs.
· Strategizing with our account management team on upsells and cross-sells, driving a high and increasing adoption of Kajeet services.
· Uncovering new sales opportunities by listening to what our customers and their partners need and how Kajeet’s solutions can meet those needs.
· Working alongside our on-boarding and implementation teams, ensuring parties on both sides are aware of what will lead to successful deployments.
· Monitoring and assisting our internal teams and our customers through the customer onboarding journey.
· Documenting the customer profile for other groups internally, ensuring all teams know how the customer is using our services, the proper contacts and escalation paths, etc.
· Serving as our customers’ go-to technical SME on all Kajeet platforms, services, processes, and devices.
· Acting as the customer’s voice internally to ensure customer needs are always taken into account and that customers’ requests are getting attention.
· Creating a library of successful customer deployments that can be used time and time again as a repeatable model for success.
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role such as consulting, pre-sales, technical account management or equivalent functions
In-depth demonstrable experience with cellular technologies (3G, 4G LTE, 5G, mmWave, NB-IoT, CatM1, PrivateLTE, CBRS, etc.)
Technical experience with IoT, SaaS, cloud, or subscription products, with strong understanding of HTTP/REST/API architectures
Understanding of various network technologies and architecture (TCP, UDP, IP, WAN, LAN, VPN, SD-WAN, Firewalls, NAT/PAT, ACL, Wi-Fi)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions.
A high-level of drive, discipline, creativity and motivation.
· Solid written, oral, and presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with various audiences inside and outside the organization.
An ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented team environment.
· Solid organizational skills with demonstrated ability to structure work into timelines and deliverables and think proactively to address dependencies and roadblocks.
Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
Excellent computer skills (including CRM systems, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
Willing to travel (post Covid-19 restrictions)
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.