Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Kajeet is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Kajeet provides innovative and optimized wireless data solutions to the SMB, Enterprise and Public Sector market across North America. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is comprised of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and will have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
Enterprise Salesperson (B2B)
• Kajeet’s growth has opened up a new opportunity for a successful, self-motivated salesperson to sell our unique wireless solutions into the Enterprise (ENT) B2B and GOV space. We are excited about the potential of taking our existing offering into new market segments. This person will at times partner with wireless carrier salespeople to close deals, and also prospect and close deals on his/her own.
• The ENT Salesperson will identify, target, qualify, and close new business with companies of all sizes across the United States in pursuit of the revenue, market penetration and customer acquisition objectives of the company. This role is an individual contributor position and is well-suited for a sales professional with proven direct wireless carrier sales experience in the B2B wireless solutions marketplace. Ideal candidates will be comfortable rolling up their sleeves and tackling all aspects of the sales process, including defining processes where needed. Reporting to the Sr. Sales Director, this individual will be an effective strategist and communicator who can take a proactive, consultative approach in developing new business opportunities, managing relationships, and responding to the needs of clients & prospects. The opportunity is large and only bound by your ability to work hard and grow the business.
• If you have 5+ years of strategic, consultative wireless sales experience in a technical and service-oriented business, excellent interpersonal skills, and a high-level of drive, discipline, creativity and motivation, we'd love to hear from you. Recent wireless carrier sales experience is required. Location in the Washington DC metro area is required. No relocation is available. An existing book of business and/or a significant business rolodex in your market area is highly preferred.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
· Presenting and sell Kajeet’s products and services to business and gov customers
· Following up on new leads
· Prospecting and contacting potential customers
· Exceeding monthly sales targets
· Expanding relationships with key partners, including wireless carrier field salespeople
· Constantly looking for ways to improve the solution and the sales approach
· Learning the market, the solution, and the business
Sound good? Here's what you'll need to land this job:
· A four year degree is preferred
· 5+ years of B2B/GOV sales experience, preferably in the wireless carrier space
· A track record of personal sales success and new account development
· Evidence of a results-driven focus
· An energetic, dynamic personality with a sense of urgency and ability to perform in a high activity sales model
· Strong verbal and presentation skills
· Superior follow-up with the ability to listen, respond and negotiate under pressure
· Strong goal-orientation with a disciplined work ethic
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Ability to work with limited direction
· Willingness to solve problems and deal with uncertainty
· Drive to learn and grow
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.