Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Kajeet is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Kajeet provides innovative and optimized wireless data solutions to the SMB, Enterprise and Public Sector market across North America. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is comprised of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and will have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
Inside Sales Manager- New Account Acquisition
The Inside Sales Manager (ISM) is an individual who has proven consultative sales experience in the K-12 education market or services industry. This seasoned sales professional will have demonstrated success in thoroughly working qualified sales leads and closing sales on the phone/webinars via consultative selling techniques. The ideal candidate should be well spoken, well organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, ambitious, goal oriented, and is competitive in making quotas! The ability and drive to close sales is a must.
The ideal candidate must take a proactive, consultative approach in closing new business opportunities, managing dozens of open leads and opportunities, and responding to changing needs of prospects. The ISM will be expected to consistently meet and exceed quotas of approximately $5M annually. This position will report to the Director of Sales and work closely with Sales Operations, Channel Partners, Sales Engineers, and Marketing Staff.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
· Cultivate leads and grow revenue with prospects through a consultative selling approach designed to identify their needs and requirements.
· Initiate, respond to, and follow up on sales inquiries and leads by telephone or email.
· Efficiently move prospects through the sales pipeline process to contract and award.
· Effectively utilize and update information within CRM tool (Salesforce™). Maintain clean lead, contact, and activity records to ensure accurate reporting.
· Work collaboratively with internal staff to identify prospect needs and develop and implement appropriate solutions.
· Cooperate with fellow ISMs, Business Development Executives, and Account Managers by lending support and sharing best practices.
· Prepare sales forecasts and report those to sales management.
· Participate in sales training and process improvement forums.
· Adhere to sales processes and protocols to ensure consistency.
· Develop high-quality quotes and product presentations.
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
· 5+ years of inside/phone selling sales experience in a technical and service-oriented business preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
· Excellent interpersonal skills combined with demonstrated ability to present solutions to fit prospect needs.
· A high-level of drive, discipline, creativity and motivation.
· Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
· An ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented team environment.
· Strong organizational, planning, analytical, negotiation, and decision-making skills
· Capable of juggling multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines
· Excellent computer skills (including CRM systems, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.