Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. Through its three brands, Kajeet, Arterra Mobility, and Otarris, the company is a leading wireless solutions provider enabling companies, education, and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Arterra Mobility, a division of Kajeet, is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Otarris provides innovative and optimized wireless solutions to the SMB market. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is composed of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for all aspects relating to the flow of inventory from suppliers to customers. Activities include internal and external coordination of device procurement and delivery, warehouse management, process improvement, and inventory planning. The individual filling this role should have familiarity and experience with operations and logistics management. Previous experience in the telecommunications industry is preferred. This is a perfect role for someone who is a self-starter, possesses great organizational and time management skills, and is passionate about their work.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
• Coordinate all device procurement, ensuring inventory is available for all current and projected customer orders.
• Work closely with the operations and sales team to ensure customer orders are being delivered on time and according to customer specifications.
• Coordinate all tasks required for a device to be ‘sale-ready’; accessories, collateral, branding, kitting, etc.
• Manage all cellular carrier activation and provisioning tasks and process flows.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all matters relating to procurement, inventory management, shipping, and order delivery.
• Develop and maintain the best practices guide for all logistics related aspects of the business.
• Managed all warehouse activities and warehouse staff – controlling inventory accuracy by conducting physical counts and reconciling to shipping and receiving activity.
• Monitor and find ways to improve current processes, ensuring all logistics aspects of the business are efficient and meeting expectations.
• Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with customers, vendors, partners, and Kajeet team members.
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
This position requires significant attention to detail, as well as constant communication with internal team members and external customers and vendors. The successful candidate is proactive, possesses very strong problem-solving skills, works well with others and learns quickly, as well as, the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, operations management, or business management.
• 3+ years of professional experience in logistics, operations, or supply chain management.
• Experience working in the telecommunications industry and knowledge of cellular devices and technology is highly desired.
• Strong communication and problem resolution skills.
• Solid organizational skills with demonstrated ability to structure work into timelines and deliverables and think proactively to address dependencies and roadblocks.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
• Solid written, oral, and presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with various audiences inside and outside the organization.
• Experience working in a start-up environment desired, with strong “do-it-yourself” work ethic.
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.