Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Kajeet is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Kajeet provides innovative and optimized wireless data solutions to the SMB, Enterprise and Public Sector market across North America. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is comprised of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and will have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
We are looking for a creative, dynamic and self-motivated individual to be part of our outstanding marketing team to execute campaigns, which will generate qualified sales leads and build brand awareness. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Sales, but will work closely with a cross-functional team including sales, product, account management, technology, and executive management..
We will rely on you to work with internal clients and external partners/vendors to execute current campaign activities and define new media strategies based on business objectives.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:·
Execute on marketing strategies set by Director of Marketing including social media management, email automation and workflows, and paid advertising
Build and scale a paid search program by leveraging a combination of channels and tactics to drive lucrative sustainable growth in our lead volume, customer volume, and revenue
Enhance investments across a full portfolio of keywords, advertising platforms (Google, Bing, etc.) and programs (e.g., paid search, remarketing, display advertising) with attention on customer acquisition
Use metrics to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey
Extract and convey insights to partner teams like Product Marketing on what resonates and what performs in market
Support integrated campaigns with innovative approaches to direct response and brand awareness advertising
Develop a deep knowledge of the Kajeet product, audience, and the buyer’s journey
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
· 5+ years of digital marketing experience and preferably 1-2 years in B2B IoT, Wireless, Telecommunications, or SaaS
· Sharp analytic and quantitative skills, with a desire to learn and grow rapidly
· Understanding of web analytics tools and concepts (tags, cookies, variables, events)
· Experience with ad trafficking and tag management tools
· Familiarity with digital media channels: paid social, affiliates, display, paid search
· Familiarity with marketing attribution models and how to interpret for daily performance marketing management
· Experience managing paid digital marketing campaigns is required
· Deep understanding of paid social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
· Deep knowledge of analytics, comfortable setting up tracking in Google Analytics
· Optimize paid advertisements to drive targeted awareness, engagement and traffic across digital channels, including LinkedIn, website re-targeting, AdWords and more
· Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce.com and Wordpress a must
· Skilled in audience segmentation and persona targeting
Other Skills that Would Really be Awesome:
Experience with corporate communications/writing.
Experience using social media in a corporate setting.
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.