Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Kajeet is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Kajeet provides innovative and optimized wireless data solutions to the SMB, Enterprise and Public Sector market across North America. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is comprised of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and will have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our enterprise product marketing activities. As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand, articulate our value, and ultimately help drive revenue for the organization.
To be successful in this role, you need to be a motivated self-starter as well as a team player. The ideal candidate will be familiar with traditional product marketing practices including product marketing plan development, industry and competitive research and analysis, product messaging and positioning development and have experience creating direct and indirect sales enablement tools to support all layers of the sales funnel. Familiarity with training both direct and indirect sales channels is preferred.
This position reports to the Direct of Product Marketing and serves as the subject matter liaison between the product teams and marketing and sales.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
• Provide market insights on development and launch of new products
• Create and execute Go-to-Market plans for new products and selling into emerging market segments
• Craft compelling messages for use across marketing channels and partner with the rest of Marketing to disseminate across lead generation and marcomm functions
• Create effective marketing strategies and plans in support of promoting our products to new and existing users
• Translate technical details into benefits for the user
• Follow and analyze market trends to position products and educate internal stakeholders
• Work with internal teams (Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success, Sales) to gather feedback to inform/refine the product roadmap and improve marketing programs
• Evaluate projects using relevant success factors.
• Serve as an expert in the company’s products and their benefits for users
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
• 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing
• Experience marketing B2B and B2B2C is preferred
• Familiarity with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS is preferred
• Experience in market and competitive research and analysis
• Experience in developing and executing product marketing plans
• Working knowledge of Marketing and Sales tools like HubSpot and Salesforce.com
• Excellent communication skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
• Ability to take complex concepts and deliver them in layman’s terms
• Experience in Education, Telecom and Enterprise software is a bonus
• Bachelor’s Degree required
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.