Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Kajeet is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Kajeet provides innovative and optimized wireless data solutions to the SMB, Enterprise and Public Sector market across North America. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is comprised of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and will have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
Program Manager – Enterprise
The Program Manager - Enterprise will serve in a key supporting role to ensure effective and timely execution of new business capture and delivery for complex Enterprise sales and implementations. As part of our Strategy Team, the Program Manager will be a hands-on position partnering with Inside/Outside Sales Teams’ Account Managers and Business Development, Product Strategy, Vertical Strategy, Operations, Product Development and Engineering teams.
The Program Manager - Enterprise is responsible for end-to-end management of multiple simultaneous internal and external projects. This position will team with business and technical partners to define opportunities and deliver solutions on time and within budget which delight our clients. You will interact with our clients on a frequent basis ensuring that the internal and client team’s expectations are set and met for each project. The Program Manager will also have responsibility for coordination and on-time delivery of responses to Enterprise RFXs, where applicable.
The individual filling this role should be able to demonstrate expertise and success in project management frameworks and complex proposal response from prior experience. Experience with the use and management of technology in educational settings and additional public and private sector Enterprise verticals a plus.
This position will report to the Manager, Strategy PMO and will work closely with all internal teams, solutions partners, and resellers.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
· Interface with the Enterprise Team to structure and execute complex projects, business development opportunities, and bid/application responses (RFXs). This will entail working across the Kajeet organization to coordinate tasks, identifying responsibilities and holding the team responsible for delivery. The “team” may include Solutions Engineering, Sales and Account Management, Product Strategy and Product Management, Operations, Software and Network Engineering, and Partners for technical design.
· Interface with Sales and Marketing, Product Strategy, Partners and Senior Leadership for cost analysis and strategic pricing to win complex opportunities.
· Direct complex projects involving multiple internal and external constituents through all phases of projects.
· Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
· Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
· See how things can be done rather than why they can’t be done.
· Communicate clearly with internal, client and vendor teams in multiple diverse locations, ensuring that strategic and tactical deliverables are accomplished on-time.
· Regularly conduct postmortems on capability delivery and ensure that the team learns from mistakes as well as victories.
· Performance of other related duties as required.
Sound good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
This position requires significant attention to detail, as well as constant communication with internal team members and external partners and clients. The successful candidate is proactive, creative and an assertive advocate for the internal or external client. The candidate for this role has strong communication skills (written and oral), is able to work concurrently on multiple projects, works well with others and learns quickly.
· Firm commitment to human flourishing through Internet connectivity
· Desire to join a team working together to achieve challenging internal objectives
· Proven ability to deliver against deadlines with cross-functional teams using coordination and persuasion to get results
· 3-5 years of experience in program and/or project management.
· Current PMP certification or equivalent experience.
· Experience with commercial projects with technical components
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently.
· Ability to hear, understand, articulate and document specific customer requirements and timelines.
· Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
· Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
· Successful history of being part of team sales: i.e., partnering with sales and support teams for new business capture.
· Experience with proposal response including compliance, business and technical requirements.
· Ability to present complex issues in clearly written language.
· Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals.
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals.
· Solid written, oral, and presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences inside and outside the organization.
Preferred Additional Skills and Experience:
· Experience in the telecommunications industry, specifically mobile broadband.
· Experience with project delivery methodologies such as PMBOK, and the conversion of SOWs, Proposals and Contracts into Performance Work Statements and Contract Work Breakdown Structures.
· Experience with development project methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
· Experience working in virtual teams and in a growth-stage company environment with a strong work ethic, “get-it-done” attitude and ability to wear multiple hats.
· Experience with Jira, Confluence, Teams, Salesforce.com, Office 365, and Zoom.
· Experience proposing and/or delivering projects using mobile broadband service and hardware including carrier and private LTE networks, routers, modems and modules; FCC, PTCRB and carrier certifications; LORA, Zigbee, CatM, CatM1 and other IOT network technologies.
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.