Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Kajeet is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Kajeet provides innovative and optimized wireless data solutions to the SMB, Enterprise and Public Sector market across North America. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is comprised of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and will have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
Cyber Security Analyst
Kajeet is seeking to hire a Cyber Security Analyst to support the development and maintenance for the organization’s policies, procedures, and support the enforcement and auditing of these policies. You will support the continuous monitoring of our systems, and the ongoing operation of our IPS/IDS systems. You will ensure compliance and identify security weaknesses and vulnerabilities using approved tools and by reviewing and analyzing scanning results and providing recommendations concerning vulnerability and mitigation efforts. This position will report to the Security Architect.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
· Support the implementation of new security solutions, participate in the creation and maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures
· Support the enforcement of security policies across the organization
· Conduct vulnerability audits and assessments
· Prepare and execute security test plans, and assess security control effectiveness
· Work with stakeholders across enterprise to ensure compliance with security policies, standards, best practices and guidelines
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
· 5+ years of full-time experience working in IT organizations and technical environments
· Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
· Strong understanding of network topology and security
· Diverse experience configuring and maintaining security systems: IPS/IDS, SIEM, Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanners, SAST / DAST / IAST
· Database & Application security: Oracle, Java, J2EE, SOA, Microservices, REST
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent degree and/or work experience
· Self-motivated with a desire to learn everything you can about information security
· Sense of urgency in relation to cyber-attacks
· Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts in simple, professional written English
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.