Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Kajeet is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Kajeet provides innovative and optimized wireless data solutions to the SMB, Enterprise and Public Sector market across North America. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is comprised of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and will have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
Senior Strategic Account Manager
The Senior Strategic Account Manager is an individual who has proven account management experience in the telecommunications industry. This seasoned sales/account management professional will have a strong technical background, have demonstrated success in managing large client accounts in the cable and/or mobile industry; providing superior client service; cultivating strong personal relationships; and renewing and growing client accounts.
The ideal candidate must be an effective strategist and communicator who can take a proactive, consultative approach in developing trusted advisor status, managing relationships, and responding to the needs of clients (including technical, product and marketing requirements). The Account Manager will be expected to consistently meet and exceed growth and retention rate quotas. This position will report to the SVP/GM of Enterprise and work closely with sales, technology, operations, and marketing staff.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
• Cultivate relationships with clients through a consultative approach.
• Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts and work to retain and grow clients.
• Establish and maintain close, on-going personal contact with key strategic contacts within existing clients. Provide consistent and customer-centric service and support.
• Effectively utilize and update information within CRM tool.
• Work collaboratively with internal staff to identify client needs and develop and implement appropriate solutions and deliverables.
• Conduct research and closely monitor intelligence about clients and upcoming contracts and procurements.
• Serve as day-to-day contact on assigned current client accounts.
• Work with client to identify technical, product and operations support.
• Monitor and assist operations team delivery in assigned strategic clients to identify follow-on sales opportunities.
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
• 10+ years of strategic sales experience in a technical and telecom business.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills combined with demonstrated experience in sales and account management and the ability to present solutions to client needs.
• A high-level of drive, discipline, creativity and motivation.
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
• An ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented team environment.
• Strong organizational, planning, analytical, negotiation, and decision-making skills
• Capable of juggling multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines
• Excellent computer skills (including CRM systems, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
• Strong technical and telecom knowledge and experience.
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.