Kajeet, Inc. - Telecommunications
Kajeet, Inc. is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education, business, government and telecom service providers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. Kajeet is the leading mobile virtual network enabler, having launched the top two MSO MVNO’s, and provides the Sentinel IoT platform to a wide variety of enterprises. Kajeet is the leading wireless solution provider in K-12, helping students in over 1000 school districts. Kajeet provides innovative and optimized wireless data solutions to the SMB, Enterprise and Public Sector market across North America. For more than 15 years, we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. Our management team is comprised of industry experts who seek an open environment for innovation, personal growth, and making a difference. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means you will never be bored and will have an opportunity to strengthen your professional career. The wireless world is constantly changing; we want you to be part of that journey.
Technical Operations Manager
Kajeet is seeking to hire a Technical Operations Manager with experience architecting, developing and implementing Enterprise business solutions utilizing Scaled Agile methodologies, DevSecOps tools, AWS cloud native services, COTS solutions, Emerging technologies, Cyber Security Architecture and Engineering, Enterprise IT Operations and Service Management.
The role will include hands-on solution architecture, resource management, and implementation support. The individual must have over 5 years of experience that includes Defining and executing Technology Strategy and Direction for large enterprises, architecting, and managing enterprise business solutions, programs, product development, implementations with hands-on working experience across technology modern technology platforms.
The candidate must have over 5 years of experience with Java / J2EE, Web Services based application architecture and middleware platforms including exposure to open source technologies As a member of the Operations team, the candidate must be able to operate independently and demonstrate experience leading/guiding a team to architect, develop and implement business solutions.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Technical Operations.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
· The candidate will provide technical / business solution support during proposal development process, to include technology stack selection, solution architecture, and implementation methodology that spans Software, Enterprise Infrastructure and Engineering.
· The candidate will design and develop modern secure enterprise business solutions leveraging technologies and design practices that enable a highly scalable and flexible solution for federal markets utilizing Hybrid Cloud solutions, Managed services, DevSecOps, MicroServices Architecture
· The Candidate will help design and develop named / branded solutions, reference architecture and technology prototypes.
· The Candidate is responsible for efficient and effective tracking of resources to ensure optimal utilization; ensuring quality of work products; timeliness and completeness of delivery
· The candidate will lead and manage a team of TechOps & DevOps staff to engage internal teams to architect solutions, facilitate solutions, design and manage implementations
· The candidate will be required to develop and provide presentations and demonstrations of technology solutions to both internal and external stakeholders
· The candidate will be responsible for maintaining vendor partnership levels and developing a strong vendor relationship with the technology counterpart
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
· BS in Computer Science or related engineering field
· Recent hands-on experience designing and implementing enterprise AWS technologies-based solutions including leading a team of technical SMEs
· 5+ years of recent experience directly guiding and mentoring technical SMEs and providing management of program technical tasks
· Proven experience communicating with non-technical business personnel and ability to interact and work in a team environment
· Must have a minimum of 10 years developing and architecting software solutions using JAVA, SOA and Microservices platform, Cloud Native services in AWS
· Should have 5+ years of experience using Agile development methodology, and working experience in a DevSecOps environment is highly desired
· Good understanding of technologies such as ESB/SOA, Microservices, Data Management, Analytics and Cloud
· 5 years of hands-on experience in architecting, leading and delivering enterprise Java based solutions using J2EE and enterprise COTS applications
· Professional implementation experience should include both project management and solution architecture tasks to include designing, implementing and improving business processes
· Strong demonstrated technical skills with analytical problem-solving abilities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills to senior management both internal and external including SMEs
· Excellent collaboration, team building, and relationship management skills and customer-centric approach
The Good Stuff:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, and our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Kajeet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by law.