Looking for ways populate your WorkScene page with posts from your other social media channels? Or are you currently using a company hashtag to collect photos and need to store them in one folder? Then read on!
BONUS no 3rd party apps needed!
Instagram photos and videos:
This website below allows you to save both photos AND videos just by copying and pasting your posts URL into their downloader website!
1. First pull up your instagram account in your web browser www.instagram.com/(yourcompany)
2. Click the post you want to download (photos or videos, or even multiple photos)
3. Then click on the top right 3 dots on the upper right of the post
4. Select “Copy Link”
5. Then go to: https://insta-downloader.net
6. Paste your copied URL into downloader and wait
7. Right click on your photos or videos and SAVE.
Facebook is much simpler when trying to recover old photos:
Simply right click on the photo post you want to save and choose location.
For Facebook videos:
1. On your Facebook feed or timeline ‘Right Click’ on any video then ‘Copy Video URL at current time’.
2. Go to FBDOWN.net
3. Then paste the URL
4. Click on “Download normal quality video” or “Download HD video” (if available) to start downloading the video.
5. Pro trick: you can make this a chrome extension to easily do this process in the future
Twitter uses similar functionality as Facebook to save photos:
Simply right click on the photo post you want to save and choose a location.
For Twitter Videos:
1. On your Twitter feed or archive Click the top right “v” on any tweet with a video then ‘Copy link to Tweet’.
2. Go to twdownloader.net
3. Then paste the URL and Click ‘Download’,
4. Select download size desired to download
WorkScene is the social media site for showing off your company culture and attracting the right talent. Create a WorkScene page today, IT’S FREE!